Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6th, 2013



Dear Family, I am excited to speak to all of you on mothers day! after five will work great for us and we will have sister irwin text you when we are getting ready to call and stuff! 
    I have learned a lot this week. One of our members, Bro. Richardson, has a son that moved here to ukiah to work for a couple of months. As it turns out, this son and his wife are gospel geniuses. I was very fortunate to be able to have dinner with them. When I realized exactly the kind of people I was talking to I started shooting off questions about the church left and right! I learned some very cool things . I will forbear explaining them in detail but just know, I love being a missionary and I am so thankful for the many GREAT members I have been able to serve around and talk to. They have taught me so much!   
   Well I am really busy and I am calling in a couple of days so I feel justified in not writing very much! I know you will disagree..soooo sorry :) 
    Talk to you soon mommy :) 
Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment