Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6th,2014

January 6, 2014

Dear familia,
 I hope you each had a wonderful week. Our week was great! We spent a lot of time out and about finding and talking to people and We had a classic tracting experience. We decided that we needed to go tract morales court during weekly planning. So Wednesday I think it was, we went there in the morning and tracked it out. No one was interested on the entire street until we got to the very last house and this guy named Sam I think, opened up and he immediately started to talk to us in a way that told us he has had experience with missionaries in the past. He said he was busy with a bunch of people from work but wanted us to come back! So he gave us his number and we gave him ours and he said To give him a call in a few days!! It was pretty cool. So one of those last door experiences. After the trail of your faith right? And it was funny because that street we ran into a few people that were punks and tried to argue. Baptists... But anyway. We just bore testimony and left. So it was good to find someone solid in the end.
So I'm a little distraught about mail...I haven't gotten any this last week. Maybe you should just email...of course maybe that is what you did and why I got no mail. But either that or send it to the mission office first and maybe that will help...I don't know. It's dumb.
 I went on exchanges this week with elder Alcivar. He is a Spanish missionary here from New York! It was fun to get to know him and hear about life in New York! I guess it is pretty crazy over there growing up. He was one of two Mormons in his school and his graduating class was like 900! What was mine like 60? Haha. Pretty big difference.

 I don't know if I told you but next week we are going camping again! It is going to be a lot of fun! We will head up there on Wednesday and get back Friday. Happy birthday Stewart!! I hope it was a good day for you and that you had funfetti cake. Love you all Elder Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment