Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10th, 2014

Hey family it will be a short email this week. Sorry about that.
This week was great! We set a baptismal date with a new
investigator! I can't remember if I told you about him last week but
his name is Andrew and he was a member referral and he is so solid.
Unfortunately he is 20 so we have to pass him off to singles ward but
we have taught him twice and he is awesome. It was wonderful having the
experience of teaching him. Teaching people ready for the gospel
always reminds me of my purpose and why I'm here. We are here to find
those people who are ready. We have to weed through a lot of tares to
find the wheat but when you find the wheat it makes it worth it. There
is nothing better or more exciting or more powerful than teaching
someone prepared the the gospel! It is great.
The mini MTC was great. Thanks for your tips. I read what you
told me as part of my talk dad haha everyone laughed. Do you want to
be happy or sad? Well duh. Everyone said my talk was great so I'll
take their word for it. Highly recommend doing something like that in
gville. It was cool.
Well I love you all I'm thankful for all you do! Thanks for the
packages!! I looove the peanut butter, it's good. Hope you have a
great week!!
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment