Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28th, 2013

This week was great! i got your letters by the way i just got them super late. but i did get them! So that was good!  Lets see. This week we had a great lesson with two of our investigators, kelsy strong and quinton. They are both super solid and agreed to be baptized! We taught them in a members home after dinner! The only thing with them is that they are both not married to the person they are currently living with. So we didnt set a date with them because neither of them are in the right situation to rush a marriage. So you can pray that they will have things fall into place for them to eventually be baptized. 
      So I am training another new missionary this transfer! My third born in the wilderness! So I am excited for that! Elder Rouse will be going to my old area in Ukiah! It was good serving with him but I am excited about the change! 
       So I can tell you that our mission is yet again going to be doing another pilot program. seriously the story of my mission life is change. We are constantly getting new things to do and try out. This time it will involve family history. A member of the seventy is coming December 8th to train us on what it is all about. So that will be coool. 
       This week went by so fast I don't even know where all the time went but it is over. I have been sick the past few days so that hasn't been fun.  Just a head cold pretty much! 
      Well I dont have to much to say this week.
Love Elder nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment